Who We Are
Okogun Odigie Safewomb International Foundation (OOSAIF) is a non-religious, non-political, non-profit but educational, cultural and charitable organisation. OOSAIF is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and has United Nations ECOSOC Consultative Status (Special Category), it has its headquater in Abuja FCT. OOSAIF is affiliated to national and international bodies.
OOSAIF was born from the founders’ interest spanning decades and in response to government clarion call that it need society to join hands in development effort as well as the United Nations concern to uplift the dignity of mankind through programmes such as Millennium Development Goals(MDGS) Poverty Reduction and Population Polices etc. In order to achieve these laudable objectives, there must be a positive behavioral change hence values re-orientation activities for sustainable government.
To help develop and create a society that protects life, its dignity and quality.
To empower persons to be right in their decisions, appropriate actions and associations in matter concerning life issues and policies which are not only essential for vibrant sustainable society but also for the preservation of positive values and culture.
- Respect for life, right, colture and for the environment
- Volunteerism/ Community Service
- Non – Violence
- Education and Training
- Youths empowerment
- Reproductive Health
- Gender Issues
- Climate justice
- Capacity Building and Advocacy
- Merit Awards
- Mr & Miss Values Pageant
- Creating awareness of authentic positive values for environmental sustainability
- Promoting civic responsibility
- Guidance and counseling for and character education.
- Center for Etiquette and Culture
- To counsel and train women and young persons so that they can realize their full potentials and make valuable contribution for societal advancement.
- To advocate and lobby for the right for life.
- To provide a holistic approach to the prevention and elimination of ill practices in young persons and women.
- To establish a functional and learning centre for Etiquette and Culture for young persons, the unprivileged and other vulnerable persons.
- To raise awareness about